Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Recent happenings~ [Picture Heavy]


Hey everyone~

It's been a while since I actually came on here and wrote a blog post. I also made a new layout, BG and revamped my old banner. What do you think?

As you all know, for the Christmas holidays, I was in Amsterdam, to visit my girlfriend, Naoki. She updated my blog for me with the news of the 3 weeks that I was there because frankly, it was a lot for me to type and I got pretty lazy with it. 
Everything's been pretty blah and back to boring since I've come back home. I really miss her.
When I came back from Amsterdam, I came home to a bunch of packages on my bed. I didn't manage to get a picture of everything, but I got the most important ones.

 I was so excited to see that my eyelashes that I ordered from eBay had arrived. They were really cheap and they look nice on me.

I don't care about name brand items. I never did. You're just paying for a name. So why not get something off brand that looks and functions just as nicely?

I got a set of top and bottom lashes. The top ones are these in style #063. The bottom ones are these in style # 011.

I also got my 120 palette eye shadow kit from eBay, as well. Unfortunately, I bought it right before I found out the one I REALLY wanted from BH Cosmetics was half price for a Christmas sale. So, I ended up buying that one, too. Since I couldn't cancel the purchase, I decided it would be my best friend's Christmas present from me. She lives in Canada. c:


This is her palette with a slightly different colour selection from my BH Cosmetics one. The casing also has a matte finish.


This is my BH Cosmetics 120 Palette 2nd Edition eye shadow kit. 

I'm so happy I got it because the colours look so nice and vibrant on my skin. I love it so much. The golds and browns look really nice on me and make my eyes pop. They're so handy for my Gyaru make up.
I went to work the other day and I decided to wear my lashes and Puffy Three Tones Violet. I did Gyaru make up and my coworkers said that I looked like an anime character! XD Then again, my hair is currently green and blonde, so I can see why. XD


Me on my way to work at like 6am

I've finally learned how to extend my waterline without going too far or stopping too short. It might be a tad sloppy because I was rushing to get it done at the last minute before work. What do you think?

Anyway, sorry for the huge post! I hope you all have been having a great year so far and I look forward to making many more friends around here!

♥♥♥


 Love, Demy~

This is so pretty:

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    I just stumbled over your blog ^^
    The lashes are really nice. I also bought some similar once from another store. Hope they will be fine too!
    Your make up is really nice.
    I hope I will get a good look with the bottom lashes. Didn't use them before ><
    And the colour palette seems nice! So many colours.
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete